AZREIA Monthly Meeting - ALL CHAPTERS
We focus on vital information for you and your investing business during our meetings this month. This includes expert panel discussions, market data and analysis.Plus, we are adding a special Haves & Wants Networking meeting (Tuesday, April 14th) where we will facilitate your Haves & Wants from all Chapters, all over the state at one time.
Phoenix, Tucson & Prescott Main Meeting: Panel: Renting, Buying, Selling & Funding Real Estate Amid Crisis
- Market Analysis – Up to the minute data and analysis.
- Legal – The latest information and actions and how you should respond.
- Lending – Latest changes based on market conditions and the impact on your business.
- Title/Escrow – Market impact, virtual closing, etc.
- Plus more, as conditions warrant.
Also, many of you have sent in questions and concerns we want to tackle:
- How are various investing strategies affected currently?
- What added due diligence or factors should I consider with each?
- New laws, Executive Orders, etc. and how they help and/or hurt.
- Buying sight unseen.
- What happens when the buyer no longer qualifies due to financial hardship?
- What happens when a buyer gets the jitters prior to closing?
- Are closings speeding up or slowing down?
- Virtual closings with title companies and recording documents.
- And where is opportunity now?
Market Update & Market News with Alan Langston
The latest in trend analysis for the US, Arizona and Greater Phoenix including existing homes, new homes, foreclosures, and traditional sales. Full analysis of Fix & Flip and Rental markets. Plus, the latest Market News affecting your business.
Join AZREIA as we continue the conversation as more information comes available to keep your business moving forward. We certainly look forward to getting an update from our panelists, but we also look forward to your questions to help flesh out and expand upon the conversation.
Plus, Standard, OR Online Member Registration: FREE
Pre-registration is required to access the link for the virtual meeting.