AZREIA Phoenix Monthly Meeting
The last 20 months have been one of the most static periods in modern real estate cycles. And we don’t mean static in a bad sense, it only means that whatever market experts said 18 months ago is not much different than what would say today. The media tends to lead us down a rabbit hole of speculation as we continue into the more mature part of the current real estate cycle. Join AZREIA in February as we focus on real estate trends, which by their nature are dynamic. Time is a stream, not a frozen pond. This stream runs towards the future, and each year puts some conditions into the past and brings some conditions closer to realization.
Market Update & Market News with Alan Langston
The latest in trend analysis for the US, Arizona and Greater Phoenix including existing homes, new homes, foreclosures and traditional sales. Full analysis of Fix & Flip and Rental markets. Plus, the latest Market News affecting your business.
Phoenix Main Meeting: Prescriptions & Predictions: Expert Panel Discussion on the 2020 Greater Arizona Investor
We have our best panelists ever for AZREIA’s 2020 Predictions & Prescriptions Panel Monday night at the Celebrity theatre. All things real estate investing for 2020 will be discussed and debated. Expert opinion and advice necessary for your investing in 2020. Check it out!
- Tina Tamboer – Unquestionably the best analysis on real estate for the Greater Phoenix market. Her opinion is highly sought, but most importantly, she is direct in her thoughts and backs them up with data! You don’t have to agree with her, but you must know her views on the market.
- Barbara Traines – AZREIA member focused on rentals and cash flow. What is she doing next and why! (Not pictured)
- Mike Del Prete – AZREIA member skilled in creative real estate transactions. Let’s ask Mikey! Okay that dates us a little, but it’s true. Mike has the pulse of the market on all things creative.
- Mark Zinman – You know Mark as an exceptional landlord attorney. On the panel Mark will serve a dual purpose: Challenges and issues facing investors legislatively (This is extremely important especially for rental property owners!) and legal issues to avoid in 2020.
- Dianna Jackman – Getting your creative deals closed in 2020 along with the latest versions of scams affecting your business. Must know information!
Yes, our panel discussion will cover the best creative techniques for 2020, marketing strategies, supply, demand, rentals, getting your creative deals closed, scams to watch out for and legal issues, but we will also look at the bigger picture and discuss…
- What affect will the Coronavirus have on real estate in Arizona?
- What could possibly change that would have an adverse effect on real estate in 2020.
- What affect will the 2020 election have on real estate and investors?
- Will interest rates go up, down or remain the same? And the effect of each scenario on real estate.
- Tenant “rights”, rent affordability, insurance instead of deposits, evictions, etc. all have potential to disrupt your cash flow. Which are the most likely to gain traction legislatively in 2020? What is being done to protect your rights as a landlord?
- Will supply improve or demand wane in 2020? Which is likely to change first and why? What will be the lasting affects?
- Your Fix & Flip business has been great for several years. Will it continue? Where are margins headed?
- Where are the next hot spots? Pinal County? Pima County? Others?
5:15 - 5:45 pm | Open Networking
5:45 - 6:15 pm | Market Trends & Outlook
6:15 - 6:30 pm | Association Update
6:30 - 7:00 pm | Trade Show, Networking & Guest Orientation
7:00 - 7:30 pm | Market Update for Fix & Flip and Rentals
7:30 - 8:45 pm | Main Presentation – Featured Speaker
Member Registration: FREE
Online Members: $20.00
*The walk-in guest rate of $30 is discounted to $20 if you pre-register online prior to the meeting.
AZREIA Members please bring your AZREIA ID to all AZREIA events.