This meeting in being held online via Zoom. Please register for the link or email Allan at email@example.com.
The agenda includes:
5:15 – 6:00pm: Networking and Market Overview
6:00 – 7:15pm: Main Meeting with Special Guest Speaker
What you can expect from this meeting:
1. How they are handling restrictions on evictions due to both State rules and Fed laws.
2. Working with tenants rather than getting into legal disputes, eviction, etc. Payment agreements.
3. Percent of rents collected. Any big issues due to the virus?
4. Upcoming issues (risk analysis?) -- what happens when unemployment payments stop? Phase 2 COVID-19? Tips on preparing?
5. Supply and Demand, rent levels, vacancy rates.
The meeting is open to the public. Pre-enrollment is not mandatory. Cost for this meeting is free.
The Prescott-area group of the Arizona Real Estate Investors Association (AZREIA) meets the the first Tuesday of the month.