Why Sponsor or Exhibit?
Join us and hundreds of landlords and real estate investors for the 7th edition of the Real Estate Investing – Making It Work For You! Conference & Expo. Arizona’s largest event focused on educating and informing its attendees on all things related to:
- Owning, Managing & Operating Rental Property
- Rehabbing investment property for resell at retail or as a rental
- Wholesaling properties
- Financing & Lending
- Rental Property Owners, Landlords & Vacation Rental Owners
- Single Family, Vacation Rentals, Small Multi-family, Mobile Homes, Self-Storage
- Rehabbers (Fix & Flip)
- Note investors
- Private Money Lenders
- Property Managers
All attendees have paid for attendance ensuring you, as an exhibitor or sponsor, the most highly qualified audience. As experience investors they are looking to enhance their service providers, learn new solutions to their operating issues and understand new ways of doing business efficiently. Don’t miss the opportunity to engage with attendees as they participate in the activities taking place on the show floor.
The Expo is anchored by The Home Depot Pavilion – a 6200 square foot demonstration area. We expect the participation of The Home Depot to drive additional Expo Only traffic providing you with additional value for your involvement.
We look forward to helping you exhibit at the premier conference for independent real estate investors in Arizona. If you are ready to participate, please click on the REGISTER button above or call our office at 480-990-7092.
Who Should Sponsor of Exhibit?
Professional Service providers, trade services and products providers wanting to reach a highly qualified audience of rental property owners, vacation rental property owners and real estate investors of all types should participate. Below is a partial list of service and product suppliers that will benefit greatly from taking part in the conference and expo.
Marketing List Providers
Pool Service & Repair
Garage Door Repair
Sponsor, Exhibit, and Advertise
The Real Estate Investing – Making It Work For You! Conference & Expo offers a variety of ways to make your brand more visible through sponsorship or advertising. The breadth of this conference allows your marketing efforts to reach highly qualified new customers. Sponsor and advertise at the conference and expo with options such as:
Presenting Sponsor: $20,000 Sold Out
- 60 Minute Speaking Slot • On Stage Introductions During Welcome • Exhibit Booth in Center Arcade • Logo in Event Branding, Emails, & Communication • Logo on Event Website • Link Back to Sponsor Website • Seat for Keynote State of the Market Panel • 8 Tickets to Event
Sponsor Breakout Session: $7500 Only One Remaining
- 60 Minute Speaking Slot • Onstage Introductions During Welcome • Exhibit Booth in Center Arcade • Logo on Event Website • Link Back to Sponsor Website • 4 Tickets to Event
Keynote Sponsor: $1500 Only 3 Left
- 5 Minute Introduction of Keynote/Event • Exhibit Booth in Center Arcade • Logo on Event Website • Link Back to Sponsor Website • 3 Tickets to Event
Conference & Expo Bag Sponsor: $3000 One Only Remaining
- Branding on Attendee Bag • Exhibit Booth in Center Arcade • Table • Listed on Event Website • 2 Tickets to Event
Conference & Expo Lanyard Sponsor: $1500 Sold Out
- Branding on Attendee Lanyard • Exhibit Table • Listed on Event Website • 2 Tickets to Event
Break Sponsor: $1500 Only 4 Available
- Signage during break • Exhibitor Table • 2 Tickets to Event
Exhibitor: $1000 20 Remaining
- Exhibitor Table • 2 Tickets to Event
Program Advertising: Price is variable. Reservations being accepted. Call Office for details.
Bag “Stuffers”: $100 per item for Sponsors & Exhibitors; $500 for non-participants
Interesting in becoming a sponsor? Please click on the REGISTER button above or contact Maureen Laupp at 480-990-7092 or email@example.com
By the Numbers
500 | Expected Minimal Attendance
30 | Exhibitors located in the Tradeshow Room
10 | Exclusive VIP Education Sponsors outside General Sessions & Breakout Rooms
2 | Days of Expo
18 | Hours of Learning Throughout the Event with Three Tracks of Education
For More Information
Troy Miller, Special Projects & Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maureen Laupp, Director of Operations: email@example.com (480) 990-7092
Disclaimer: AZREIA reserves the right to substitute any marketing opportunity for another of equal or greater value based upon availability or for any potential unforeseen circumstances.