How to Become a Deal Architect, Find Killer Deals, & Money During and After a Pandemic - Phoenix
Brian Lauchner from NoteSchool did a presentation on " How to Become a Deal Architect, Find Killer Deals, & Money During a Pandemic " at our Monthly Meeting and everyone that attended was truly amazed at the opportunities in the note business that Brian showed us.
Brian has also agreed to do a Full Day Class Saturday, June 13th, 2020 from 9:00 AM until 4:00 PM. Brian is going to dig down deep and pull back the curtain on why understanding notes will allow you to double you closings and profits on every real estate deal that you do in 2020.
In the presentation, you will learn…
• How to Become a Deal Architect, Find Killer Deals, & Money During a Pandemic
• How to Double Your Profit Without Spending an Extra Dollar on Marketing
• How to Double Your Success Rate When Making Offers on Properties to Wholesale or Fix & Flip
• Close deals that 99% of your completion would never look at
• Buying a note can be one of the easiest ways to buy a property at a super discount (if it suits your goals).
• Buying notes can be an extremely passive investment vehicle – one that eliminates ‘tenants and toilets’.
• BIG MONEY in Non-Performing loans
• How wholesaling a note for an assignment fee is much easier and much more profitable than wholesaling a house
• Money Today & Money Tomorrow
• How to become a “Deal Architect
• And a whole lot more…
The devil is in the details, as always.
Because this event is being held LIVE, we have set guidelines for the safety of our members and staff.
- Masks are REQUIRED and MUST be worn at all times unless seated at your table or practicing social distancing guidelines set by the CDC (6' radius).
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for use.
- Handwashing sinks are available in the restrooms are recommended to be used after touching your face or other potentially contaminated surfaces.
- Do not crow in restroom areas. Wait in lobby if restroom is too full.
- Be courteous of others and follow responsible sanitary guidelines.
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to abide by the above listed guidelines set by AZREIA. We will be having a virtual version of this event on June 20th for those who are uncomfortable following these guidelines or would prefer to continue to self-quarantine. You can find this event in the community calendar.
When: Saturday, June 13th, 2020 | 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Registration opens at 8:30 am)
Where: 24th Street Conference Center Suite 10 (North side of the building, through the double doors)
AZREIA Members: $69
AZREIA Guests: $89